WayMaker Child Therapy CIC Complaints Policy
In this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and/or “WayMaker Child Therapy CIC” refer to WayMaker Child Therapy CIC. The term “you” and/or “your” refer to all service users of WayMaker Child Therapy CIC or their advocates, to whom this policy applies.
This policy may be subject to change and statutory updates at our discretion.
Policy Statement – Our commitment to you:
- We aim to resolve your complaint or concern at a local level, by addressing any issues you raise promptly, openly and honestly.
- We welcome complaints and look upon them as an opportunity to learn, adapt, improve and provide better services.
- We want you to feel confident that you will find it easy to raise any valid concerns with us and that we will listen to you and act appropriately.
Our complaints manager is Eileen Russell
We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days
We hope that most issues and complaints can be resolved in a face-to-face meeting with the minimum of formalities
If you wish to make your complaint in writing, and if we need to investigate matters further, we will aim to complete these investigations within 28 days, and will respond to you in writing.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction you may refer the matter to Play Therapy UK. This policy is not part of our disciplinary process and is not designed to apportion blame, determine negligence nor provide compensation.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our people management policies, and their application, are free from any form of discrimination on the grounds of: race; disability; gender; gender identity; religion/belief; age; sexual orientation; or any other personal characteristics.
1. Glossary of terms used
2. How we define a complaint
3. Roles and responsibilities
a. You, or your advocate
b. Our member of staff – Therapist or other member of staff
c. Our Complaints Manager – Eileen Russell
4. General principles
5. Verbal complaints
6. Written Complaints
To read the full Policy in PDF version please click on the following link. Complaints Policy