Is your child struggling?
- Are you, as their parent/carer struggling to understand their behaviour?
- Is it affecting the everyday life of your family?
- Do they struggle to sleep? or
- Perhaps it affects their school life
Or perhaps its separation anxiety, anger or low self-esteem, then WayMaker can start to support you today. These are all symptoms, and your child’s body tells you there us something deeper going on.
- We help parents understand what is happening for their child and can start their healing journey.
Whether it’s because of past trauma,
current circumstances, or perhaps you’re not sure why your child is having a hard time. It’s upsetting for any parent to watch their child struggling and often leaves parents feeling powerless to help their child.
We hold hope for every child that there is always healing, given time and the therapist. We aim to help children hold hard things until they can fully heal and lead emotionally healthy lives.
Play and creative arts therapy is a form of counselling for children that allows them to express their world, helping them understand muddled feelings and upsetting events safely.
Call us for a free no-obligation chat today on 07980704089
Play and creative arts therapy helps children who have experienced…
- Anger, sadness, fear or worry
- Low confidence and self-esteem
- Struggling to deal with separation/divorce
- Dealing with ilness
- Behavioural difficulties
- Behaviour that is immature for the child’s age
- Continued problems at school, e.g. bullying
- Problems eating or sleeping
- Difficulty adjusting to family changes
- Difficulties dealing with change
- Autism, ASD, Asperger’s and other conditions
- Excessive shyness, withdrawn or poor social skills
- Separation Anxiety
Find out more about play therapy
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a lifetime of conversation”Plato